- "i got the best surprise ever today. I walked in psychology class and teacher said we are having a chill class today. I thought that she meant that we don't have much to do and we would "do nothing", but no. She opened the white screen and showed a big picture of Tallinn (my hometown) and then the rest of the period we just watched videos about Tallinn After the period she came to me and said "i thought you'd like a gift from home" .... I felt so happy, it just made my day"
- "The airport security guy just gave me a high five because I was the first Estonian he had ever met!"
- "i can do another check mark in my "must do in America" list.... So today i played dodgeball... First game and i was last one in, i think i like this game haha"
- "You know you're in Iowa when they play "I'm farmer and I grow it" rather than "I'm sexy and I know it"
- "Big thanks to everybody who came yesterday... It will be even harder to leave now on tuesday. But i had so much fun, couldn't ask for better people and better time - felt like having a water fight for 7 hours, because yes.. of course everybody will pick on the foreigner haha. And obviously me and Clayton were champs at the fight in the water, sorry people.. But i had a blast until the very end of the night, i really appreciated all the good words, gifts and just the company, thanks you, my americans "
- Lisaks oli tohutult tore mälestus Tänupuhad Kansas City's, seda trippi ma tõesti igatsen
- Aga minu absoluutne vahetusaasta tipphetk oli HAWAII kohe kindlasti
Aga ma arvan, et ma ei kahetse midagi hetkel, et ma tegin või ei teinud :)
Ei olnud kordagi väga hullu koduigatsust, sest ma teadsin, et saa aasta saab nii-ehk-naa läbi, niiet ma üritasin nautida nii palju kui võimalik :)